Established in 2015 The Mac is a beautiful, contemporary and quality water resistant coat in three styles. Our collection is now growing with more styles being introduced.
The Mac aesthetic is synonymous with a unique contemporary style, a devotion to detail and use of quality materials. We believe in the individual and personal approach. All core products are designed and made in the UK to ensure and oversee the detail and quality of each item.
We have had the good fortune to be featured in UK and German publications.
We would love to share our dream with you, please feel free to contact us for more details , Images or Samples via firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on twitter @TheMacLtd
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TheMac is a trading name of Oakley & Oakley Limited, a company registered in England and Wales Our registered address is Floor 1, 16, High street, Cowbridge, CF71 7AG
- To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com . We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
- In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where TheMac feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
- If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
- TheMac offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once stock has been delivered to TheMac from our agents. TheMac will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by our supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at TheMac. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
- Prices shown on the Site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate unless you have selected an alternative country where VAT is not chargeable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Sterling or Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from DHL or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
- All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and TheMac will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of TheMac
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and JCB cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You can also choose to pay with PayPal.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
- TheMac Printed and Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.the-mac.co.uk
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- TheMac is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- TheMac is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- TheMac reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a TheMac Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
- Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- TheMac insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by TheMac, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. TheMac are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice.You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which you acquire (, or a third party other than a carrier and indicated by you acquires) physical possession of the last of the goods.
- Right to Cancel under the ICACRs
- We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or (ii)(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the good have been returned; or (iii) if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation.In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. [If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.]You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Items should be returned unused and with all TheMac garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.Faulty goodsIf you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on TheMac. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
- REPEATED RETURNS
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Our policy
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the ICACRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email or post as described above, i.e. before requesting your RMA through your account.
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the re-imbursement.
- For orders cancelled under the ICACRs, we will issue you with a full refund including the shipping cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, data mine or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- You have certain rights under the law. In England these include:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to cancel any order for a product within 14 days after the date of receipt of the product and receive a full refund even if it is not defective (see Cancelling your order above).